Adam Scott Reveals He Was Dissed By Taylor Swift (VIDEO)

Adam Scott has spoken out about the time that he was apparently snubbed by Taylor Swift while at her "1989 Tour" show


Scott, 42, was backstage at Swift's concert before the show alongside Chris Rock and Matt LeBlanc, both of whom were asked to hit the stage during "Style".

"She was nice enough to have us backstage to say hello beforehand. We were in this little room - she's super classy and sweet - and she comes and talks to the children. Also in the room were Chris Rock and his daughters, Matt LeBlanc and his daughter, and then there was great looking dude and his buddy," the  "Parks and Recreation" star said, referring to "Blank Space" video star Sean O'Pry.

Rock, 50, then asked Scott if he was going to share the stage with them.






"I was like: "No." I'm not in the famous realm to go on stage. And he was like: "No you gotta go on stage, man." But I was like "No, they didn't ask me. Am I going to go ask if I can be on stage? No,"" the actor explained.



"Chris Rock comes out and everyone applauds. It makes sense. Yes, I do not belong on a stage with Chris Rock. And then Taylor Swift says: "And ladies and gentleman, Matt LeBlanc!" And I say: "Yes, this makes sense, I am now ready to continue with the concert." Then she says: "And also ladies and gentleman, this guy that was in one of my videos is here!" And the great looking guy from backstage comes out. And I was like: "Okay, well now this is kind of bulls---,"" Scott claimed.

Check out the video below...
 
 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts