Rihanna Launches Beauty, Fashion And Styling Agency

Rihanna is taking her business to a whole new level. 



According to The Hollywood Repporter, Rihanna, 27, has founded a beauty and styling agency titled "Fr8me" with managing partner Benoit Demouy.



"Hair, makeup and styling play an important role in creativity," the singer told the magazine, noting: "I am very involved with that part of my process, so this agency was an organic thing for me to do."





Rihanna added: "We are lucky enough to have some of the best artists at Fr8me, but I also have a soft spot for finding new talent with extraordinary skills!"


Rihanna has already joined forces with her longtime makeup artist Mylah Morales, as well as Taraji P. Henson's stylist Jason Bolden and celebrity hairstylists Marcia Hamilton and Patricia Morales.


Are you excited about Rihanna's new project?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts