Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Lamar Odom Divorce On "Ellen" (VIDEO)

Khloe Kardashian stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday and talked about her divorce from Lamar Odom and his medical condition. 







Kardashian, 31, was asked by DeGeneres, 57, about putting her divorce on hold when Odom, 36, rushed to the hospital.

"Well I'm there helping him and I love him and I've always loved him. And that will never change and I just feel like it's a really insensitive thing to fast forward a divorce," the reality star said, noting: "But I love him and I always will and he's a fantastic person who deserves support and love and for someone to be by his side and for me I'm that to him. And thank God I have a fantastic family who loves me and loves him just as much. And they're so supportive and they're with me and I have a great boyfriend (James Harden) who's understanding."

"It's definitely a very unique situation, to say the least. Yeah he's fine with it. I mean we have to communicate a lot. And he's really supportive and great," Khloe explained, adding: "I think the press and everything they make it more complicated. I think inside our circle we know exactly what's going on and I feel sometimes it's crazy that I, yes we live so much of our life in public, but that I have to explain every step when that's kind of frustrating."


Check out the video below... 





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts