Dustin Diamond (aka Screech) Wasn't Invited To The "Saved By The Bell" Reunion

Jimmy Fallon recently reunited the cast from "Saved By the Bell" for a funny reunion sketch, but many viewers wondered why Dustin Diamond (aka Screech) wasn't involved.  


The truth is that Diamond, 38, wasn't invited to participate. 



Diamond stated he found out a few days before, when a pal of his girlfriend's texted him about it.


"It would have been fun, but I don't see it as a personal insult," the comedian told Fox, adding: "Here's the way I look at it. I walk a very honest and humble path, and I know what kind of person I am. I'm very comfortable where I fit in life. I want to have a family. I want to have kids and I want to raise them right. I'm playing comedy clubs. I'm not rich, but I make a living. I've tripped and fallen many times in my life. If you don't, how do you learn?"

Lark Voorhies was also missing from the reunion, but later her rep said she could not attend due to a busy work schedule.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts