Kate Bosworth Knew Michael Polish Was "The One"

Kate Bosworth graced the cover of Marie Claire UK's March 2015 issue, on newsstands now.

In an interview with the magazine, Bosworth, 32, shared about meeting Michael Polish on set: "There are so many people that hook up on movies, and you wonder if that's real, so we didn't go there. I think we were both experienced enough to know that if this was the real deal, we could wait to see what would happen."



The actress also opened up about the moment she knew Polish was the one: "It hit me at about a million miles an hour - I almost fell off my chair. They always say: "you know when you know", and I had found that quite frustrating my whole life. I thought, yeah, but how do you really know? But it's true, he walked in and it hit me like nothing I'd ever felt before."




As for being ready to have children, Kate claimed: "I think we're a few years away yet. We have a few more film babies we want to create first."


For the full interview of Kate Bosworth, check out MarieClaire.co.uk.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts