Kim Kardashian's Daughter North West Wears Fur (PHOTOS)

It seems that Kim Kardashian's little daughter North West is turning into a fashion icon.  




  

On Friday, Kardashian, 34, posted several shots of her cute little girl wearing a fur coat and earrings.



Kim wrote: "I'm so thankful for my best friend N+K=❤️," along with a picture of North strolling in elegant flats. The reality star later added a photo of her daughter appearing stylish near the dog, captioning it: "North & Georgia".


In a recent interview, the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star described North's fashionable impulses. "She loves fashion. Maybe she'll be a designer. Who knows? It's too early to tell," Kim revealed to the London Evening Standard. She also claimed that North will have to "work for what she wants."




Kardashian explained: "I saved up for this Dolce & Gabbana dress I really wanted, or like in high school these Prada shoes that my parents wouldn't buy me. And I remember they were $400, and I had to save for the entire year to get them…We didn't get anything (from my parents), we had to get a job if we wanted it. So I was working in a clothing store and I would save and save."


Check out the photos below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts