Harry Styles Fan Fiction Will Be Turned Into A Movie

Harry Styles will be the subject of a new film based on fan fiction written about him and the other One Direction bandmates.




Paramount Pictures has bought the rights to a book titled "After" by first-time author Anna Todd, a 25-year-old Army wife who wrote the novel after she was bored one day.


"I was reading fan fiction on Wattpad, but they were taking a little bit to update the stories, so I started writing my own stories to entertain myself. I did't think anyone would read it," Todd revealed to E! News.




"Tessa is a girl in college. It's not me, but I've realized we have certain things in common," Todd explained, noting: "The male lead in the story just looks like Harry Styles, but he is in college not in a band. All of the 1D boys are in the story. Liam (Payne) is Harry's stepbrother in the book. In the book Harry is Hardin, Louis (Tomlinson) is Logan, Liam is Landan, Niall (Horan) is Nate and Zayn (Malik) is Zedd."


"There are definitely sex scenes," Todd pointed out, adding: "I mean, I was writing it for myself…There are adult scenes in the story. There is no S&M. They are regular sex scenes, but very detailed. It's the vanilla version of "Fifty Shades of Grey"!"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts