Kenan Thompson Quotes

1. (reflecting on his career thus far) I've been really fortunate to have gotten so many great roles. I've been doing sketch comedy since I was a kid, and it still blows me away. I don't even have any talent!


2. I owe a lot to Nickelodeon.


3. (on why no women of color were hired for the new "Saturday Night Live" lineup) It's just a tough part of the business. Like in auditions, they just never find ones that are ready.

4. Never thought I'd be a bobble-head, but little did I know.


5. I'm a happy person, and I want everybody else to be happy. Nothing wrong with that.

6. There's a lot of pressure on kids, period, just to be successful in life.

7. I was always pretty funny with my friends.


8. The things I do are fun; it's hard to call it a job, even though I do take it seriously.

9. I want to get into producing and writing more for myself - setting up my own films and seeing what kind of personal touch I can put on movies, as opposed to just being in them.


10. I always just want to do non-typical voices for some reason.


11. Kids have awkward moments.

12. I was a good student in school.

13. My immediate family is real close-knit.


What do you think of Kenan Thompson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts