Snooki: "I Love Kristen Stewart Because She's Slutty" (VIDEO)

Snooki wants to be friends with Twilight actress Kristen Stewart.

"I love Kristen Stewart. I feel like she has this little slutty side to her that I love," Snooki revealed in a new "Celebrity Gift Guide" video, adding: "Who doesn't love sluts?"


The Christmas present Snooki, 26, would give to Stewart, 23, is turning her into a real vampire, having her wed Edward Cullen (but in "real life") and then having the pair raise a baby unicorn. Of course, she would give her a friendship bracelet.

Snooki was quoted as saying: "I feel like we could be friends, because she's fun and she's slutty, and I love her."

Snooki also believes Stewart has beautiful "eyeballs."

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts