Wiz Khalifa Quotes

1. Don't worry about someone who doesn't worry about you.


2. People just wanna be entertained nowadays. They don't want the responsibility of being there for anyone.


3. Even with whatever people want to label me with, there are so many other sides to me.


4. Seeing you smile is good, but making you smile is the best.

5. So many rings, my fingers starting to hizzurt. If you didn't know me you did swear I had that wizzork...and I am from Pittsburgh.


6. Worrying is stupid. Its like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.

7. Never assume that someone likes you by their sweetness. Sometimes, you are just an option when they are bored.


8. How much for the bottle, put it on my tab. Hop out like a model all them foreign tags. Get so drunk and high, i will have to call a cab.



9. Sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second…


10. If you worry about what tomorrow brings, you're gonna be worrying for a whole lifetime.

11. Whatever I do, I do it because I want to do it and because it's completely, 100% me.


12. Sometimes the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you.


13. Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours.

14. More money, more problems, less rest. If it's about a dollar later, shorty, let's invest.


15. "Khalifa" is Arabic, it means successor, leader, shining light. My granddad is Muslim and he gave me that name.

16. Roll one then I will light it. Order one and I will buy it.

17. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.


18. Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.




19. Falling in love is easy, staying in love is a challenge, letting go is hard and moving on is the hardest.

20. I think hip-hop is really fun right now...and that's why people are using dance beats and singing more.


21. I have an idea of who I want to be, I have a vision of my own success.

22. People ask me why it is so hard to trust and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.

23. It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. They have your heart.

24. I've done a lot of work to get where I'm at, but I have to keep working.


25. All relationships go through hell, real ones get through it.




26. Every artist picks what they want to put out there, what image they want to portray, and what they want people to know about where they're from.


27. Tatted like a Mexican, fresher than a freshman.







28. Be thankful your still breathing, because someone out there just took their last breath.

29. When you're from the East Coast or you're from the South, people expect you to sound a certain way. So if you don't sound that way, people won't label you as that type of artist. For me, I had a whole new lane to create for myself being from Pittsburgh and being a Midwest artist.


30. Without smiles, life is dull. Without love, life is hopeless. Without you, life is meaningless.

31. I sleep on my stomach with my head under a bunch of pillows so if someone wants to come in and try to kill me they can't tell if I'm there or not, so they'll just leave.

32. Being faithful isn't hard if you really care about them.

33. The past cannot be changed forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.


34. The longer you are with someone, the harder it is to say goodbye.


35. I like a lot of old-school R&B, soul and classic rock.

36. If it's one thing I know well is how to get my grind on.


37. Don't regret yesterday, don't waste today, and don't fear tomorrow.


38. Hope for the best, expect the worst and take whatever comes.

39. My dad has been a big influence on me, because he's always had his own business. He really taught me business sense and how to be a focused individual, but also how to have fun and make everyone around you have fun.


40. Treat her exactly how she deserves to be treated or watch someone else do it.


41. God will never turn anyone away that truly desires to come to him!



42. I am not in a bad mood. Everyone is just...annoying.

43. When it comes to relationships staying faithful isn't an option, it's a priority.


44. Every day is new. It's just a new day. I look at six hours at a time.




45. Don't lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.

46. I always envisioned myself being a rapper and being in the game and having success, but you never know what it feels like or how you're going to be when you're there.


47. You must stop talking about the problem and start talking about the solution…start speaking words of victory.

48. I was not born with enough middle fingers.

49. When something bad happens you have three choices: you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you.


50. I don't have problems with people, because if I do, I address it.


51. Intelligent men and women are more likely to be faithful in a relationship.

52. I keeps it real nothing. Like you actors do.


53. Today you can make the devil mad by deciding to "be happy" no matter what is going on in your life!




54. I have a huge span of fans, some who know all my radio songs and are familiar with my popular stuff and then some who have their own personal favorites. When I do my show, I try to take into consideration all those people.

55. People spend too much time looking for more, instead of appreciating what they already have.


56. Times get overwhelming when you begin to try to control the uncontrollable...Let go and let God!




57. I don't consider myself an A-list celebrity or a big dog, but every time I meet somebody, even rappers who've been in the game for years…they're like: "Man, I'm trying to get on your level."


58. You meet so many people and none of them really matter, then you meet that one person, and your life is changed forever.




59. Nothing is more beautiful than a beautiful girl who does not pretend to be something she is not. A girl who is down to earth and lets no guy define who she is.


60. Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds & praise your Father in heaven.




61. The name "Wiz" comes from me being the youngest dude in my age group of people that I hung out with. I was pretty good at anything I tried to do, so they would call me a young wiz.

62. Decide today that you won't give up on your dreams and desires. Keep pressing forward, believing that you are anointed and empowered.


63. Life is too short to wake up with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, and stop stressing about the ones who don't.





64. I never want to confuse people or go over their heads.

65. Somebody asked me if i knew you. A million memories flashed through my mind but i just smiled and said I used to.


66. I have faith that God is living out a divine plan through me. Have faith in God.





67. Philly is more East Coast than Pittsburgh. It's closer to New Jersey and New York, so the vibe is way more fast-paced.


68. Don't ever forget who was there for you when no one else was.


69. What does a week of groceries look like around the world? You'll be surprised at the differences!



70. I love tattoos.

71. A man who treats his women like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen.


72. Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow.

73. Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.

74. There's people who I admire like…Dr. Dre, Puff Daddy, Master P, people who built their stuff and are still going.


75. I didn't choose you, my heart did.



76. Be a blessing to someone today.



77. Just because the past taps you on the shoulder, does not mean you have to look back.

78. I think wherever you go, when people hear good music, they will react to it.


79. A good name is more desirable than great wealth. Respect is better than silver or gold.

80. Since I was younger I've been making the best out of nothing.

81. I see myself as like the lead singer of a band or something.

82. Take a chance because you never know how perfect something can turn out.


83. Just because we don't talk, doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you.





84. Respect people's relationships. There's so many other fish in the sea, so why mess with the one that's already been caught?

85. Don't date the most beautiful girl in the world, date the girl that makes your world the most beautiful.


86. Stop letting someone else control your happiness.


87. People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

88. My music and my fan base is really built off of my lifestyle.

89. Never give up. Great things take time.


90. The most daring thing is to be yourself and to do exactly what you want to do at that point in time and not to be worried with what other people are doing or what's popular.


91. People connect with me just as a cool, around-the-way type of guy.

92. Stay strong, make them wonder how you're still smiling.


93. I critique myself way harder than anybody else could critique me.





94. I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone.

95. I've been pretty focused my entire life, and now that I have a family, I'm just going to keep that focus, but it's going to be a family focus.


96. A nice face gets attention. But a nice heart gets commitment.




97. You don't have to be a certain thing to be cool. If you're white, you don't have to act black or whatever. Just be you and know who you are.

98. It's impossible to find somebody who will never make you cry. So get the next best thing, find someone who's worth all the pain.


99. I want to be an icon.

100. People will judge you no matter what, so be who you wanna be.

101. You can't change the past, so focus on making a great future.


102. It seems like nobody has a problem "falling in love", but it seems like everyone has a problem staying in love.




103. I don't take time off.

104. I never write from concept. The beat is the beginning, and then I fill in the rest of the song into what it should be.


105. No matter how serious life gets, you still have to have that one person you can be completely stupid with.

106. The hardest part of acting like you don't care, is knowing how much you actually do.

107. Just growing up in Pittsburgh and knowing different neighborhoods, having family there and just loving it, it's like no other place.


108. Don't give up just because of what someone said. Use that as motivation to push harder.


109. I made my first mix tape when I was 14.

110. The person you took for granted today, may turn out to be the person you need tomorrow.


111. Brand names aren't important to me at all.


112. People will laugh at your dreams, then hate you when you make them come true.

113. Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life.


114. I started writing songs when I was eight.




115. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?

116. Yeah, baggy jeans are done. Nobody wants to wear big, baggy jeans. Baggy jeans are completely over with.


117. I never got nervous performing my own material.


118. If I fall asleep texting you, it's because I didn't want to say goodbye.



119. I groom, but it doesn't take me a long time to get to what people see.

120. My live performance, it just comes from feeling an energy and emotion from the crowd.


121. I love my wife. We FaceTime and we talk on the phone and she travels to come see me when she can. But she works as well. But we see each other a lot more than people would think, though, because we make it happen and we love each other so much.

122. Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.


123. I'm always hustling.

124. You don't have to like me, I'm not a Facebook status.

125. Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.

126. You can't lose what you never had, you can't keep what's not yours and you can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay.

127. Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.

128. One lie can ruin a thousand truths.


What do you think of Wiz Khalifa's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts