Linda Blair Quotes

1. What we have to remember is that children matter as much as adults, but they aren't equal with adults.

2. I was so sad from losing two of my dogs and my mother. I had this vision of all these animals sitting behind bars. They had no control and were scared. That's why I got into fostering and adopting animals out.


3. We end up producing the opposite of what we intended, and turn our children into unpopular, isolated adults.






4. It's difficult to understand why people don't realize that pets are gifts to mankind.


5. I have never seen so many celebrities and their pets in one place, giving such support to the cause of protecting animal rights. Protecting their rights should always be our first priority.





6. One of the reasons I don't have kids is because I think people would have been very unfair to them. Think of it. You're still asking me questions about The Exorcist.


7. I thought it was very odd that I had a cross and that I was sticking it in a box saying terrible language. But I have to say that I did not understand.






8. If I had children, I would be very selfish. I wouldn't be out doing things. But by not having kids, it makes me freer to travel the world and talk about things I feel are important.


9. All these years later, the world knows who I am...When it was first released, nobody understood who I was.

10. There was a golden retriever who saved countless lives on September 11 by going back in to find people. His companion was in a wheelchair. He got him out and kept going back in to save others.


11. I had planned to retire when I was 13…I had wanted to be a veterinarian.


12. Of all the projects I've worked on, I've never worked with another director like Billy Friedkin. I think he's a genius.



13. I've lived through what seems to most - and myself - many lives.


14. They were very persistent. They didn't stop writing or calling.




15. People always joke that "dog" spells "god" backwards. They should consider that it might be the higher power coming down to see just how well they do, what kind of people they are. The animals are right here, right in front of us. And how we treat these companions is a test.


16. The Amish do many other things that are good. Let them do that. Let the animals go.







17. Kids shouldn't see all the violence they do these days. But the industry just doesn't care.


18. When I was 13 I asked my mother if it was possible for this to end - I'd had enough of it. And that was right about the time that we got a call for "The Exorcist" interview.

19. To ignore one's spiritual self is unsettling, to say the least. That's a very profound outlook on it.

20. The Exorcist has been a very interesting cross to bear.


21. It's hard to understand how people can walk away from their homes and assume that their animal will fend for itself. We are the providers - the ones who need to provide the warmth, the protection, the food, the water.






22. Modern parents want a warm and loving relationship with their children, and to be a source of encouragement, comfort and support…We want to be friends without children, not remote or frightening authority figures as our own parents may have been.


What do you think of Linda Blair's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts