Psy Reveals Alcohol Addiction

Psy admitted to having an alcohol problem.

Psy, best known for "Gangnam Style", opened up about his  alcohol addiction in an interview with London's Sunday Times, which claims he "drinks all day and all night."


Psy, 35, was quoted as saying: "If I'm happy, I'm drinking, if I'm sad, I'm drinking. If it's raining, I'm drinking, if it's sunny I'm drinking. If it's hot, I'm drinking, if it's cold, I'm drinking."

The Korean superstar calls Korean vodka his "best friend" and "vice partner."


Psy explains he will also drink "whisky, vodka, tequila, whatever."

Psy told the outlet the only time he is not drinking is "when I'm hungover," which he says is "a lot."



Do you think Psy should check into rehab for his alcohol problem?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts