Harry Styles: "Bisexual, Me? I'm Pretty Sure I'm Not"

Harry Styles is best known for being a ladies' man, but now he has commented on rumors, which suggest he is bisexual.


Styles, 19, claimed he is "pretty sure" that he is not bisexual in  the September issue of GQ Magazine.

Styles has noted that he considers the speculation hilarious, as One Direction put on their serious faces for a more mature shoot
on the five different covers.

Speaking in the mag, which the boys have covered, Styles addresses the stories that his relationship with DJ Nick Grimshaw is more than just friendship.


"Oh, really? I didn't even know. We're not dating, no. We're just friends," Styles was quoted as saying, confidently reassuring his legions of female fans.

When asked whether of not he is in fact bisexual, Harry replied: "Bisexual? Me? I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'm not."


But Harry appeared magnanimous about the circulating stories, explaining: "Some of them are funny. Some of them are ridiculous. Some of them are annoying. I don't want to be one of those people that complains about the rumours. I never like it when a celebrity goes on Twitter and says: "This isn't true!" It is what it is; I tend not to do that."


But while Harry is single, some of the boys are in affairs, and have admitted that being faithful is easy as they don't have time for groupies.








"Groupies? We don't have time to party! I'm not even single. This sort of talk will get me in trouble," Liam Payne revealed.


Even fan favourite Niall Horan, who recently dated Zoe Whelan, stated: "We go back on the road straight after a show and we're gone. I wish we did have time for girls and parties but we don't."

But it turns out that a certain British singer has caught his eye, adding: "I'll say one thing: Ellie Goulding - wow. She's absolutely amazing looking."


Louis Tomlinson, 21, who has been with girlfriend Eleanor Calder for nearly two years, revealed that cheating had no appeal:





"The type of girls that would sleep with you in a heartbeat aren't the type of girls I'd want to take home anyway," Tomlinson was quoted as saying.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts