Miley Cyrus Married ?

It's no secret that Miley Cyrus, 20, has been engaged to Liam Hemsworth, 23, since May of last year. The question is: "Has Miley secretly gotten married with Liam?"

  
To be more specific, in a recent interview Miley referred to herself as already wed.

"I'm happy I don't have to date anyone," Miley was quoted as saying for the new issue of Cosmopolitan. "I was like: "I'm so happy I'm married, because you guys are cruel!" "


A rep for Hemsworth confirmed to PEOPLE that the two are "definitely NOT married."








Asked in the magazine interview about the sort of wedding she'd have, Cyrus revealed: "I can't even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don't know why anyone thinks I'm going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am." 


It has to be noted that it's not the first time the magazine implied Miley and Liam's secret marriage...This is actually the second hint after many months...Just in case you have missed it Cyrus tweeted pictures at Christmas in which both she and Liam were showing off rings on their left ring fingers. The photos no longer appear on Cyrus's twitter page.


Do you beleive that Cyrus secretly married Hemsworth




Feel free to comment and share tis blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts