Daryl Hannah Plastic Surgery

Daryl Hannah, 52, was undoubtedly a beauty icon back in the 80's with her hit movie "Splash" and even maintained her hot image 20 years later in the movie "Kill Bill."


Unfortunately, now Daryl is barely recognizable. Once a blonde bombshell, she has lost her natural beauty by getting a failed eye lift, cheek implants and Botox!

Like many celebrities in Hollywood, Hannah has clearly felt a big pressure to fight back the years through plastic surgery with unfortunate results.






Hannah's face appears a bit swollen, which could be due to some filler in her cheeks. She's also revealing the fish lips so popular among Hollywood women of a certain age and her eyebrows are all funky, a common effect of over-Botoxing.



The question is: "What plastic surgeon experts beleive about Darryl Hannah's plastic surgery?"
 
"It's very sad, but the star of Splash appears to have gotten fish lips! Daryl's face looks like it's undergone quite a few changes, likely from the plastic surgeon's needle," celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn was quoted as saying.

"I suspect that her overly plumped up lips are due to injections of a filler like Restylane, causing her upper lip to be thicker than her lower lip," Dr. Youn continued


"Her eyebrows and forehead also have changed, resembling a Botox brow. When Botox is injected into the forehead, in some people it can cause the eyebrows to take a somewhat sinister-looking shape," Dr. Youn explained.



"I also suspect that she's had some injections of filler, like Sculptra, into her cheeks. This may be causing her to look more plump than she did 20 years ago."


Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Fleming claimed:  "Her face looks much rounder, everything about her face used to be much thinner, cheeks, jaw line, nasal labal lines, everything was much more pronounced. In my opinion there's a lot more fullness and it's not a natural contour. I have no idea what they did, but there is filler material in there."


New York plastic surgeon Dr. Adam Schaffner told: "It appears there has been additional fullness to the mid-face. It could have been with any sort of filler material like juvederm. Her nose looks different."

Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg revealed: "It looks like she (had) injections of fillers… in the face, causing that puffy appearance around her nasolabial folds, lines running from the side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. She also looks as though she had a face-lift, lip injections and Botox on her forehead and around her eyes."



The Daily Mail also commented on her recent appearance at a  Prix Montblanc award ceremony in Germany: "Is her face looking suspiciously tight?"

The article added that she "was looking suspiciously younger as she stepped out on the red carpet" and claimed that "the actress's lips looked plumper and the skin around her eyes tighter as she attended the Prix Montblanc Gala in Berlin."




On the other hand, Hannah denied having any work done...To be more exact, in a new interview with The Daily Mail, she even called women who have facelifts "muppets."

"There are so many people in LA who have had cosmetic surgery and they all look like Muppets. There was a picture taken a while ago of me emerging from the ocean, with my hair slicked back and no make-up on. I looked as though I had puffy, squinty eyes and the rumour went round I'd had work done; I lost jobs because of it and I thought about suing, but in the States you have to prove malicious intent", Hannah was quoted as saying.

"I've got a little jowly, and sometimes I look in the mirror and think: "Oh my God", but I am too much of a coward to go under a surgeon's knife for something that wasn't life-saving. I've had knee and elbow operations, and I've broken my back three times, riding and performing movie stunts, and that gives you an appreciation of your body. When I was three years old I had an accident that still influences my attitude. (Daryl holds up her left hand to reveal one finger is missing two joints.) I lost the top of my finger playing on my grandma's mobility stair lift. It was terrifying, but could have been so much worse - and it has bestowed on me an ability to be a more compassionate person."


Conclusion: Judging by the before and after pictures, Daryl Hannah has obviously gone under the plastic surgeon's knife. On the other hand, every celebrity has the right to have had plastic surgery. The fact that Hannah lies and even slams other women who opt for surgical intervention, it is just inexcusable. What do you think?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts