Drake Quotes

1. I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.



2. You never worry about the last laugh if you've been laughing the whole time.

3. If he only wants you for your breasts, legs, and thighs, send him to KFC.


4. I know they said the first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest. I tried to keep us together, but you were busy keeping secrets secret.


5. About to reach my dreams and I don't even have my arms stretched.


6. When I finish writing a rap verse. It's a lot like sex: You start off slow with ideas, like foreplay, and then you put your all into it. When you end it with the perfect thought, it's like that perfect last stroke.

7. Man they treat me like a legend, am I really this cold? I'm really too young to be feeling this old.


8. Aaliyah has had probably the most impact on my career, because when I made a choice to start singing it was because of something that my father had told me which was: "There's no rapper out there that sings and raps and does both things well… and in order to be successful you're gonna need something other than just what everyone else is doing". I was rapping already at the time so I had an identity in rap, but when I started singing I needed something to reference. I needed someone to be like: "I wanna be like that".

9. I might be too strung out on compliments, overdosed on confidence/ Started not to give a f - and stop fearing the consequence/ Drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments.

10. I'm actually a very honest person, and sometimes I end up like: "Man, I said too much." It's hard for me not to tell the truth when you ask me.


11. I'd rather tell you how I really feel.



12. It's important for me to let my fans know I really don't care. I'm confident.

13. When it comes to knowing what to say, to charm, I always had it.


14. I don't really have a gimmick or a "thing." I'm one of the few artists who gets to be himself every day.

15. I'm mischievous, but I'm calculated.

16. I would say that I'm more moved by melody, even though I love to rap.


17. You do get certain publications in the States where, if things don't go according to plan, they flip the story and it becomes very negative.




18. Me and my dad are friends. We're cool. I'll never be disappointed again, because I don't expect anything anymore from him. I just let him exist, and that's how we get along.


19. There will be days when I walk in an arena and people will cheer and then there might be days when I walk in an arena and people might boo, but it all sounds the same to me because it's all just noise that lets me know that I'm relevant.


20. My reality is brighter than your dreams are.


21. Drake just stands for Do Right And Kill Everything.



22. Famous like a drug that I've taken too much of. But I never ever trip, just peace, happiness, and love.

23. Who can I trust in 2012? No one not even myself.


What do you think of Drake's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts