Miranda Kerr Quotes

1. A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and thats like woman too.


2. May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge and appreciate all your blessings.

3. Receiving a gift that truly reflects who I am and what I believe in means so much more.

4. In the end, it’s important for us to learn to value ourselves enough to stand up for what we know is right and for what we want, otherwise we will never get it.


5. Sometimes we choose to be angry, ungrateful, resentful and jealous when instead we have the ability to choose to be accepting, forgiving and grateful for all that we have.







6. All the media attention (on my Dolly covershoot) was absolutely ludicrous. I don't think it would have mattered how old I was, they would have still made it out to be something it wasn't. I was more concerned about Dolly magazine's reputation. I was fine, I just didn't didn't take any notice of it all. 


7. I am a health nut and only do things that are good for my body. 




8. I am focused on what I am doing (modeling) and still feel like I have a lot to learn. I always enjoy trying new things and exploring new opportunities, so we will just have to wait and see.

9. I believe to be successful at anything you have to give it a 100% commitment and that is what I still do to this day.

10. I love wearing trackies to lounge around the house in and the strange thing is, it doesn’t matter how many new ones I get I still tend to feel most comfortable in my old ones. 


11. I still feel like the same person, in every way - it is just some of my surroundings have changed and there are lots of new people in my life. 


12. I would have to say the best and worst part of my job is the constant travel, and while I do get to see so much of this beautiful world, it really can get very tiring.

13. In the media at the time they were trying to cling on to anything remotely to do with pedophilia. Dolly is a magazine for teenage girls, not for old men. And I was fully clothed! Doing a winter shoot! They just made something out of nothing. 


14. It is sad to see anyone neglecting their body no matter who they are and what they do. You simply cannot be healthy or look great on the outside if you are not healthy on the inside. 


15. I've always wanted kids... My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch. When this is all over that's where I'll be.

16. Living in New York was a little daunting at first but now I truly love it. It has its own heartbeat and it is an interesting place filled with interesting people. 


17. TAHITIAN NONI Juice is my number one health and beauty secret. I’ve been drinking it since I was fourteen, and when I’ve got a long day ahead of me it’s the one thing I can’t live without. My immune system is improved, and I also use Tahitian Noni International’s beauty line regularly to keep my face and skin looking its best. 



18. When you are healthy you look your best and in modeling when you look and feel your best, you get the best results.

19. We’ve grown together, which is important as a couple. He’s an honorable man and he has a strong spiritual practice. I think that’s influenced me in a positive way. (about her husband, Orlando Bloom / February 16, 2012)


20. It's funny, but I really didn't mind if my body didn't go back to what it was before. I had decided during the pregnancy that between my skincare range, Kora Organics and my book Treasure Yourself, that there were plenty of other things I could do in my life. My priority after giving birth was just to be healthy and for Flynn to be healthy. (Miranda Kerr saying modeling is not her priority / August 15, 2011)

21. I actually thought I was going to die at one point and left my body. I was looking down on myself - the pain was so intense. I kept thinking: "how do women do this? But if other women have done this, I can do it too." I was determined. (Miranda Kerr thought she would die during childbirth / July 11, 2011)


22. I think in every way. I mean, it's the best thing I've ever done. There are no words that could ever describe the happiness and the joy that you feel when you see your son smile in the morning. I just feel so lucky. (Miranda Kerr saying becoming a mother is the best thing that happened to her / June 07, 2011)

23. I realize that fame is a result of my work. Sometimes it is overwhelming. I love my home and this is where it escape from everything that involves my life as a model. (Miranda Kerr admits fame is overwhelming / August 21, 2010)


24. The best advice they have given me is to keep your feet on the ground. They have supported me in everything I’ve done. Unconditional support for me is essential. I feel very close to my family and my friends. However, I have the luck that my family loves to travel so I visit often and so they can enjoy wonderful places. I usually also go back to Australia three or four times a year to keep in touch with everyone. (Miranda Kerr saying her family helped her stay grounded / August 21, 2010)

25. Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along. (Miranda Kerr confirming that she is pregnant / August 19, 2010)


26. Regardless of whether I was doing this job or not I would be taking care of my body. It’s something that I’ve always believed in growing up. We always ate organic vegetables. Taking care of my mind, body and soul is very important. Yoga is very good for me. (Miranda Kerr likes taking care of her body / May 13, 2010)



27. I studied nutrition and really believe in healthy eating and well being but I do have my moments. My grandmother cooks a delicious meat pie which I love or I have fried chicken sometimes.

28. If you eat healthily all the time you don’t have the energy to perform, so pie and chicken are great for me.

29. I think Orlando is an incredible man and he's a very genuine and authentic individual. I'm grateful that he's in my life. No, we're not engaged. You can't always believe everything you read!


30. We were in Cannes at the film festival and it was so hot that my fingers were swelling. I was wearing it on that finger because that’s the only one it would fit on. It was totally an innocent thing. (Miranda Kerr saying it's an innocent mistake being photographed wearing a ring on her third finger at Cannes / February 23, 2010)


31. It has been great... it always seems to work out... We both appreciate each other and enjoy life. (Miranda Kerr on staying in New York and Los Angeles / February 23, 2010)


32. No matter how long you do my job for I always think it is a shock. I always find it a surprise to see myself on the front cover of something or on a billboard or in a shop window or something. I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to it fully. (Miranda Kerr finds it surprising to see her pictures on billboards / January 23, 2010)



33. It's definitely something, one day down the track, I want. But for now, I'm happy. I'm just too busy with work that I can't be thinking of that right now. (Miranda Kerr saying she is too busy to marry Orlando Bloom / May 2009)

34. For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn’t complex at all.

35. My career has been wonderful, but it’s not my life. I don’t feel pressure to get back to work.

36. My goal involves a hammock, a vegetable patch, and a solar-powered house. And I hope to eventually get there.


37. Nothing is easy, especially in modeling. There is an enormous amount of rejection in this industry and you have to be really strong to withstand it. If it is your dream then believe in it and follow it and don't lose sight of yourself in the process. To be your absolute best you need to look after your body, treat it with respect and give your body everything it needs, nutritionally, emotionally and physically. Your body can't shine on the outside unless it is healthy on the inside. (Giving advice on modeling)

38. I believe it is nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. I honestly try to live my life everyday from the point of view of gratitude and appreciation. I practice Nicheren Buddhism, chant regularly, meditate and do yoga regularly. Inner peace and inner beauty is very important to me. (Talking about inner beauty)



39. Sending all my love and prayers to the individuals and wildlife affected by the bushfires in Victoria. I hope they are able to find the strength and courage to get through these hard times. I encourage everyone around the world that is able to give, even just a little, do so by visiting Australian Redcross Organization's website. (Her message on her official website, February, 2009)

40. Growing up, I was quite into them, so it was quite surreal to have them performing on the same stage that we were. (on the Spice Girls performing at the 2007 Victoria's Secrets fashion show)


41. I had made a decision that I wanted to do it (naturally). I had been watching all these baby bonding videos and (without an epidural), when the baby comes out it goes straight onto the breast. The baby was a little bit drugged up and I was like: "Well, I don’t want that," she recalls. "I wanted to give him the best possible start in life I could". (on why she chose not to use an epidural while she gave birth to her son, Flynn in January 2011 - babyrazzi.com)

What do you think of Miranda Kerr's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts