Justin Bieber Quotes

1. I'm telling you, people. Everyday we wake up is another blessing. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone stop you. Never say never.






2. Two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.

3. A girl has to have a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.


4. I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me.


5. I'm just a regular 16 year old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls.



6. Haters will say what they want, but their hate will never stop you from chasing your dream.

7. There's gonna be times when people tell you that you can't live your dreams, this is what I tell them: "Never Say Never".

8. Someone once told me to never dream. I said: "NEVER SAY NEVER".


9. If i can do just one tenth of the good Michael Jackson did for others, I can really make a difference in this world.


10. My world got very big,very fast and based on a lot of sad examples from the past, a lot of people expect me to get lost in it.



11. Stay humble.

12. I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.

13. Born to be somebody. You were born to be somebody, maybe a vet, maybe a hero, maybe a care giver. What ever it is you were born to be something special and if you believe you can achieve.


14. The success I've achieved comes to me from God.



15. I grew up below the poverty line; I didn't have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person, it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college and just become a better person.

16. I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it's not corny. I think I can grow as an artist, and my fans will grow with me.

17. I'm not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it.

18. Keep Going Strong!

19. "Never say never" that's my favorite quote!

20. One less lonely girl.

21. I close my eyes and I can see a better day. I close my eyes and pray.

22. Look for the good.


23. I wrote the song "Down to Earth" a few years ago and I was really excited to record it for "My World" album. It's a huge fan favorite. So many people feel where I'm coming from. It doesn't need any spectacular stage effects in the touring show; the best thing I can do is just sing it straight from my heart. I'm not afraid to show my emotions; if you love someone, you should tell them. If you think a girl is beautiful, you should say that. Usher says some songs work best when there's a sob in the singer's voice. You gotta let that deep feeling come through. And that's how I felt about this song. Sometimes the emotion of it is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

24. Your hair is still wet!

25. Every one of my fans is so special to me.

26. I want my world to be fun- like no one can stop me!

27. You know me...I can't resist a good prank.

28. Never Say Never if you know you can do what you love don't give up.

29. Pranks vs school= pranks win all day.


30. I will never say never I will fight I will fight till forever make it right whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground pick it up and never say never.

31. Never say never see what is possible if you never give up.

32. You know…uh…I'm a singer...pop singer…I'm white.

33.  My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me, I guess I'm just a sucker for love. (love love) 'Cause honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leaving, 'cause your my angel sent from above. Me and you can do no wrong. My money is yours give you a lil more 'cause I love ya, love ya. With me girl is where you belong...

34. Whenever I'm sick, my doctor jokes that I have "Bieber Fever"!


35. You’ve got that smile that only heaven can make. I pray to God everyday that you keep that smile. Yeah, you are my dream. There’s not a thing I won’t do. I'd give my life up for you, 'cause you are my dream.

36. There's gonna be times in life when people tell you that you can't, that's when you just gotta turn around and say watch me.

37. So remember this is a Bieber world. You're just living in it. Bieber or die.

38. No matter how much I try, I can't figure out how to not be adorable!

39. I liked this girl in my sixth grade class. I dared her to kiss me - but she didn't!


40. What makes the perfect kiss? Closing your eyes when you kiss is important. Or lifting up the leg, but that's more of a girl thing, I'm manly. Passion is good! She brings out the best in me. (Selena)

41. No matter how talented you are, not everyone is going to like you but that's life. Stay strong!

42. Feel it. Believe it. Dream it. Be it.

43. Do something nice for someone else today. You know your truth...do it for the right reasons.


44. There is always someone who is going to say something...make up something. Try to bring you down. Kill 'em with kindness.




45. To be able to come to a country and see friends who are artists there and know they are really your friends is great.
   
46. Be humble, be grateful, give back, share, pay it forward, chase your dreams, go for it and take a moment to remember where it is ALL from.

47. Nothing great ever came easy. No stopping us now.

48. We have shocked every person who said we would go away...and we did it based on the music. That is all I ever wanted. Thank you for supporting.

49. Dear paps...golf is supposed to be a relaxing sport...you aren't supposed to be in the bushes yelling at me with cameras. Let me finish the game.

50. My fans are sexy. Yes they are. They can't help themselves. It is just how they do.


51. Seeing all the people who are giving my music a chance with this new album and seeing the incredible response. Thanks for judging the music.



52. No drama. No rumors. Nothing is getting in the way of something we have worked so hard for so long.

53. The single guys from One Direction are going to have a lot of fun. They look great, they sound great and, when you add their British accents into the mix, the American girls are going crazy for them.

54. I'm not trying to lose any of my young fans. I'm not trying to lose any of my fans, I'm just trying to gain fans and I think that's the best way to do it. Rather than try to grow up and lose your fans, you can get better and evolve and gain respect from more people.

55. I wouldn't be with somebody if I wasn't in love. Everybody can see she is hot and that's great, but there is so much more to her than that. She makes me laugh and she puts up with my practical jokes. We were both raised by our mums in single-parent households and that's given us a lot of the same family values in life.

56. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do, to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25.


57. I want to work a lot with myself. And write a lot myself. I will be working with a lot of other producers and stuff like that, but I'm just writing a lot, writing on tour, writing about how I feel and producing. I've been producing on my laptop and on my computer. I've been really into it and, hopefully, this next album will be huge.

58. There are a lot of teen stars that have taken the wrong road. I have a great support system, I have great friends and family to keep me grounded and keep me on the right path.

59. I only have a credit card which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I can't buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mom is in control of that.


60. I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool.




61. I work a lot, but at night time, thats basically my down time when I get to just lay in bed, play on my computer, check twitter and all that. I never get to feel anonymous anymore, not really.

62. I have some great people on my team that keep me grounded, my mum is always with me and they keep me sane, and Usher has been there, so he knows, he helps keep me sane.


63. I've done things like signed a cereal box before. But the weirdest thing that's been done to meet me? Well some girls have got tattoos of my name done. One mum has a tattoo of a radio DJ on her back, which she had done in order to meet me. The radio station had a contest and if anyone got the guy from the radio station's face tattooed on their back, they could meet me, and that was the contest and she did it. It was pretty weird!

64. I'm crazy, I'm nuts. Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently. My mind is always racing.

65. Singers aren't supposed to have dairy before a show, but we all know I'm a rule breaker. Pizza is just so good!


66. Anada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to and then you go home.
   
67. Like every teenage boy, I'm dealing with it and I have the best vocal coach in the world. Some of the notes I hit on "Baby" I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing live.

68. I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it's not corny. I think I can grow as an artist and my fans will grow with me.

69. I don't love money, because once you start loving money, you've got a big house and nice cars and just an empty heart, and that's the truth, I'm not just saying that.

70. I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them.

71. I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?


72. They are doing some of my songs on GLEE...Chord we gotta work on that dancing.  But honestly truly honored that GLEE is going to do my stuff.


73. As long as you love me. I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.

74. If you pay too much attention to hate, they win...they bring you down. Too much love in the world to deal with that nonsense. Be positive.

75. If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before.

76. I'd like to be everything you want. Hey girl, let me talk to you.

77. Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know. I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow.

78. Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't. I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe.


79. Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend. You could be my girlfriend until the world ends. Make you dance do a spin and a twirl and voice goin crazy on this hook like a whirl wind. Swaggie.


80. I need to know should I fight for love or disarm, it's getting harder to shield!

81. Amazing, I'm blazing. Look over here, said that I'm amazing. Nobody's facing, what I'm facing. Set a pace, so I can race without pacing.

82. Baby I'm not crazy, I got swag like Patrick Swayze ya know them haters never phase me that's not how my momma raised me.

83. Now Romeo & Juliet. Bet they never felt the way we felt.


84. Bonnie & Clyde Never had to hide like. We do...We do.


85. See like Adam & Eve Tragedy was our destiny Like Sonny & Cher I don't care I got you baby.

86. I don't wanna be so old and gray. Reminiscing bout these better days but convince just telling us to let go. So well never know.

87. Do you do what you did when you did with me? Does he love you the way I can?

88. Did you forget all the plans that you made with me? 'Cause baby I didn't!


89. I've had a few gigs where things have got out of hand and there has been a huge crush with my fans. They are important and I don't want them being hurt. They are a mad crowd.

90. You can't please everyone. You need to stick up for yourself, but you can always be kind.

91. My first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like...

92. Just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream.

93. Whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground.

94. Many have called but the chosen is you. Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you.


95. You're the light that feeds the sun In my world.



96. I'd face a thousand years of pain for my girl.

97. Between me and love. You're the common denominator.

98. I'm running out of time. Where is my runaway love?

99. You ready? Are you ready? I was born ready!

100. Although I might not agree with her at the time, she's always right.


101. I felt like a baby bunny smelling like a spring flower. i felt good... llike salt or freshly baked bread.

102. To all the haters out there I wish you the best. You cant bring me down. I wake up everyday grateful for the opportunity and grateful to the fans.

103. Sometimes this is the most fun ever. Other times its really hard and there's so much pressure.

104. If you don't dream big, there's no use of dreaming. If you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing.

105. Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

106. Baby take my open heart and all it offers 'cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get.

107. Flowers are great, but love is better.


108. I think that being a gentleman is what matters; taking them out to a nice dinner, open the doors, stuff like that.

109. I'm kind of like living in a suitcase, traveling so much.

110. She's got everything I need, and I'ma tell her one time. Give you everything you need down to my last dime.

111. Baby when you're with me, it's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven.

112. Cant make up your mind, please don't waste my time; Not trying to rewind.

113. I'm in pieces, so come fix me.


114. We're trying to set up a movie for me in the near future. It's going to be similar to the story of how I got discovered. Kinda like my own version of "8 Mile."




115. Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world - and so normal and funny with it. If I was a few years older they are the kind of girls I'd like to date. I want a younger version of Cheryl and Katy - a mixture of the two would be hot.

116. I started singing about three years ago, I entered a local singing competition called "Stratford Idol". The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got second place.


117. I have crushes, but they’re all too old. Like Beyonce -she has a husband, I might get shot. I went up to give Beyonce a hug at the Grammy’s and Jay-Z said, watch out buddy! He was kidding, but you know…






118. I’m a really claustrophobic person to begin with. I hate elevators, especially crammed elevators. I get really scared. So I think that it’s very definitely scary when girls are all around me and I can’t go anywhere. At the same time, I guess I got to get used to it, you know what I mean?

119. My mom said I wasn’t allowed to date until I was sixteen, but I broke that rule. She found out and said: "I’m disappointed in you."


120. I have dumped a girl over the phone - it’s terrible isn’t it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said: "I don’t wanna be with you any more," and she cried. I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we’re not enemies now, so that’s cool. But I wouldn’t recommend it, it’s very mean!

121. It would be a shame to go out with a hot girl you can’t have a decent conversation with!


122. It was like, Usher and Timberlake want to meet me? Are you kidding? There was no point in trying to tell anyone at school about this. It would be like telling them I was going to meet CHUCK NORRIS, and we all know that guy is untouchable. I mean, c’mon. It’s CHUCK NORRIS. He doesn’t need Twitter, he’s already following you.

123. I also try to read all of my fan mail. A lot of them send me candy, which I’m not allowed to eat ’cause my mom says it might be poisonous.


124. It’s kind of hard to balance school and work sometimes. But sometimes, like, if I’m going to the White House and I’m in there doing a tour and stuff, that’s like school.


125. It’s funny when I read things about myself that r just not true. Why would certain people take time out of their day to hate on a 16 year old?

126. I think she’s cute. And, no, she’s not too old for me. Above 40 is a little too old for me. (on Kim Kardashian)

127. My first date has been sort of mythologized as "Bieber’s Dating Disaster." I took her to King’s a buffet restaurant. Yes, I wore a white shirt. Yes, I got spaghetti.


128. There are lots of things I really like besides girls. Like pizza. And pranking. And CHUCK NORRIS.






129. It was like I opened my eyes one day and noticed that the world was full of beautiful girls. And I’ve had a hard time hard time thinking about anything else since then.

130. If I notice a cute girl at the meet-and-greet, I might go and talk to her.

131. I’m not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it.


132. I want girls to hear my music and want to play it again because it made their hearts feel good.





133. My fans will grow up with me.

134. Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot.

135. I give up a personal life… to pursue what I love and make my fans happy.

136. You know, there’s a lot of people that look up to me and I'm not always gonna be perfect…I make bad decision sometimes.


137. I don’t get why my fans call me yummy. I mean I’m not a sandwich!


138. Haters scream, trying to bring me down, but my Beliebers can scream louder than that and I am proud of that.

139. It’s cool to be a dork.

140. Avalanna means the world to me. I feel she is one of my biggest fans. She has a very rare condition where she’s really not gonna make it much longer so.. um.. *sigh* it kinda huts sometimes that fear I might no be able to see her again. Everytime i see her i try to make her happy as possible.


141. Interviewer: "What keeps you grounded?"
        Justin: "Gravity.

        Paparazzi: "What's up, Justin?"
        Justin: "The sky, man."

142. A smile is contagious.

143. Selena loves food more than anything. When I go to see her at a photoshoot or shooting, she’s always with food. (about Selena Gomez)

144. And at one point it just fell over and I blamed it on Chaz. No actually we blamed it on Nolen and he wasn’t even there.

145. Smile on your face, even though your heart is frowning.

146. My fans are always tweeting me like "how’s Jerry doing?" and stuff like really inappropriate. Whatever makes them happy.

147. A girl could be sitting on her computer right now, trying to get noticed by me not knowing she’s the future Mrs. Bieber.


148. It’s definitely more mature, but I think my fans will really get it. I’m growing up, and so is my music, but I always want to keep making songs people can relate to.




149. I’d love to go out on the road with Usher one day, but that’s probably far off in the future.

150. I think it’s because I didn’t go through the Disney route. I didn’t go corny…I’ve been cool and collected.

151. Rape happens for a reason.

152. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses because every girl is a princess.

153. My fans are like my glasses without them I’d be blurry.

154. I don’t think I’m religious. I am spiritual.


155. The baby situation - which was totally not true, by the way - I wrote a song about that. It’s on there. It’s like my "Billie Jean." At the end of the day, I’m human. I go through all the problems you go through.






156. I’m too young. One day, I will get engaged, when I will have found the right person in five or ten years. It doesn’t mean that Selena is not the right person though, she is going to kill me if I say that!

157. There's a song about that girl that said she was gonna have my baby, Mariah Yeater. There are songs about things I'm going through. I wrote songs about different situations.

158. For this Christmas, I just want to be with my family. I don’t really have any requests, except for socks and underwear because I just run out of them a lot.


159. I usually gain like 20 lbs around the holidays eating my grandma’s food. She makes amazing turkey, great stuffing, everything. And peach cobbler!





160. Will and Jada are one of the best couples ever. (about Will and Jada Smith)

161. There are too many lives lost to such a preventable issue like texting and driving. This campaign isn't antitexting, It's about texting responsibly.

162. I'm sorry. It's not always easy but I know better than to react in anger.

163. She's awful at cooking. She's awful, awful, awful at cooking. (about his mother)


164. My mum doesn't like it when that happens. Sometimes they have phone numbers written on them. I don't know what happens to them.





165. I guess I’m fine with being by myself. I’m a very independent person, so I don’t really get lonely. I don’t get much time to myself.



What do you think of Justin Bieber's quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts