Who is the famous singer that made recently a Rihanna cover?

George Michael on 22nd August 2011 during "SYMPHONICA: The Orchestral Tour" at the State Opera House in Prague sang "Russian Roulette" by Rihanna.


He also made other covers as well...
More in detail, I introduce you his set list:
       
Through                                      
My Baby just cares for Me
Cowboys & Angels
True Faith
Let Her Down Easy
Kissing A Fool
Going to A Town
Roxanne
It Doesn’t Really Matter                        
Brother can you spare a Dime
Patience
John & Elvis
Russian Roulette
You Have Been Loved
You’ve Changed
Love is a Losing Game
Where I Hope You Are
Praying For Time
Wild Is The Wind
A Different Corner
Feeling Good
You And I
Amazing / I’m Your Man / Freedom
I Remember You




Comments

Popular Posts